Monday, December 9, 2013

On the Hiatus

Oh my gosh, you guys, I am so sorry I've allowed so much of the semester to go by without saying anything to you all about a hiatus. Honestly, I didn't expect there to be one. I've been busy all through the semester, writing (and more writing) and being in the bio club and doing a ton of chemistry homework, but not busy enough to really justify ignoring this blog. Part of it is that I really have been pressed for inspiration, so no body image posts or silly lists with things I want. Most of it, though, is that I'm still, still not feeling confident enough to take pictures of myself in relatively public spaces. Because, let's be real, even my bedroom counts as a public space. That's something to fix, though.
So the hiatus will continue for another few days. A week, to be precise. Finals sort of take precedence over everything else, you know? But the second I'm allowed to cheer about winter break, I'll start something new. Something silly and simple, but hopefully something that'll jump start this blog again. I mean, it's nothing more than making a post a day, every single day, but I think it's enough. No gimmick needed.
Thank you for being patient with me, you guys. Sorry if I worried you, and I'm sorry I'm so ridiculously behind on your blogs. I promise you'll see more of me soon!
(And if you're a fat babe in the LA area, there's going to be another meetup! It's December 15th at 2:00, at Grand Park. You can get more info here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment