So I was given a fun opportunity to dress up an item of clothing, via the magic of the internet. It's been a while since I've compiled a lust list or anything, and while this isn't quite that, it's a similar idea! This one is just a fun little outfit idea!
In this case, I'm dressing up a jersey from Fanatics, who sell fine NFL jerseys for all your sports needs. Seriously, there are so many—I don't think you'll be able to say you can't find your team. They even sell golf things. That's intense.
I don't know if you guys know this, but I'm not really into sports. I follow important news items, but that's less to do with sports than the actual news component. A lot of the people in my life are die-hard fans, though, and they're all going to be way busy for the next few months during every football game. I don't go for it, but hey, we can all be cute whether we're WAY SUPER INTO football or whether we barely know how a touchdown is scored.
I chose a Chargers jersey solely because I really love San Diego as a city. I just hope this Te'o is a nice person.
- Manti Te'o jersey (this is actually the youth girl's jersey, which was a small mistake. The women's sized jersey looks a little different, though not by a whole lot. Just roll with it. Also, these jerseys run up to a women's 2x!) from Fanatics — $144.95
- Gilded seashell hair clip from Plasticland — $9.50
- Cotton plaid full skirt from eShakti — $69.95
- Hobby Shop Tour bag from Modcloth — $44.99
- Chevron detail tights from ASOS Curve — $15.23
- Apollo ankle boots from ASOS — $79.98