Sunday, June 8, 2014

Blackened Gator, White Sands

So I know I promised a post about my Alabama adventure, so here it finally is! Casey and I went during my spring break and stayed with my aunt and uncle in their lovely condo overlooking the gulf. During this adventure, there were multiple arcades, really good meals, a few episodes of My Mad Fat Diary, jellyfish, songs poorly done via karaoke, and a whole myriad of other awesome things.
None of this negates the fact that the Waffle House has disappointing waffles, considering its name.
Live Bait, where they have good po' boys and
good karaoke!

We didn't try the blackened gator. Sorry.





This was a nice place to wait for the ferry to Dauphin Island,
at least!







Unbearable, unprecedented success!

This door is very, very important to me. Rain
and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment