Saturday, October 19, 2013

Oh, Pablo

It's another super late Marvelous Monday post on a day that's not Monday!
Sheesh.
This theme is celebrity-inspired.
Now, I don't live under a rock. As you can tell, I live in a pretty nice dorm with five other people. There are very few rocks even in sight, and I don't live under any of them. Thus, I know abut modern celebrities. More importantly, I know that quite a few of them have some rad style. I don't really care about Taylor Swift's music, but I do care about her closet. Same goes for Kim Kardashian and...whatever she does, and her closet. I don't care, but I'm aware.
All of this is to say that I totally know about modern celebrities, even though I'm channeling Pablo Picasso today. And why wouldn't I? He's one of the most well-known painters in history, he was friends with Jacques Cousteau, and he could do stripes like no one else. I mean, look at this guy:
I just got dressed to get some breakfast at the cafe, but let me tell you, dressing up with one of my favorite artists in mind totally helped make the morning trek a little more bearable.
I promise I wore shoes today. I really did.


Dress (as top): Image | Skirt: mom
Finally, I'm participating in National Novel Writing Month this year! The goal is to write 50,000 words in thirty days in November. Come be my writing buddy if you plan on participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment