Thursday, July 11, 2013

Justice!

I had jury duty this week, and felt like a real, proper grown-up. I went in yesterday and found out that one of my friends was serving the same day. So we sat around, being bored together and eating veggie burgers and teriyaki bowls, waiting, sitting in disappointing courtrooms, being sent home early, and all that jazz. Two days of basically nothing. But, it's all good.
I did get a mall trip and haircut out of it, plus I got to spend time with one of my friends. That's a good couple of days altogether, man.
Yesterday's outfit wasn't really anything special, but today, I felt like a lawyer.
Worth it.
A real, proper grown-up with a messy room. Yep.




I walked into the beauty school and forgot I was growing out
my hair.
Dress, blazer: Torrid | Tights: WalMart | Shoes: Marshall's | Bag: secondhand | Jewelry: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Claire's

4 comments:

  1. I've never done jury duty! You get paid right??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if you're there multiple days, it's $15 a day, excluding the fist day. So I made myself a nice little fifteen bucks! Haha.

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit. I have always wanted to do jury duty; but I never have been called upon. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really excited to get it, actually, because I'm a huge dork and have always wanted to see what the inside of our courthouse looks like.
      For the record: a bit disappointing, and nothing at all like Law & Order.

      Delete