Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hi, Cap, You're Cute When You Sleep.

Last night, I went on an adventure with Erika. By adventure, I mean we walked around the Boulevard and smelled stuff, went to dinner at Farmer Boys, and wasted time in Target. Target, where the Halloween stuff is out already.
Right, well, we couldn't help ourselves.
This is how I spend my life: acting like a fool in the Halloween section in Target with my friends. Also, accidentally buying new books, which I really shouldn't do. I already have a ton to get through. Le sigh.
Best Pirate Ever?


I became Captain America. Or something.

I also became a gentleman.

She doesn't look very angry to be an angry bird.


I am a pretty, pretty princess!
Dress: Torrid | Necklace: Forever 21 | Bangles: Forever 21 | Bag: Mulberry x Target | Shoes: Payless | Cutlass: to be feared
And now: Italian homework.
Livin' the life over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment