Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Responsible Blogger Announcement

So I guess GFC is disappearing soon, and those sounds you hear are my anguished sobs. And when I say soon, I mean in a couple of weeks. Luckily, there are alternatives:

  • You can bookmark my blog and check back when you feel like it. There's no shame in that.
  • You can follow via Bloglovin', which I'm actually a super mega giant fan of for no particular reason.
  • You can follow along via email or other things (helpful, I know). Both options are hanging out on the right sidebar for your following pleasure.
So there is absolutely no reason for you not to continue to feed my ego, all right?
All right.
Continue about your day, lovely folks.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no I thought it wouldn't affect people with blogger? Or maybe I read it wrong somewhere. Oh no I know I have a bloglovin' but i don't check it as often. Oh man, thanks for the heads up, I guess i need to make sure all my favorites are on bloglovin'!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Until recently, I thought there was a difference between GFC and Google Reader. Now I know that I have no proper idea, but I DO know that it's super easy to transfer Google things to Bloglovin. Ah, learning. Haha.
      http://www.bloglovin.com/import/reader

      Delete