We're all dreamers, more or less, right? I mean, at least at some point in our lives, we've had a million and seven big dreams that carried us through boring math classes and people saying it worn't work and boring days where nothing gets done.
I like to think that my dreams, big and otherwise, are more like ambitions than anything, though. And I have a lot. And, since I'm a bit bored and feel like writing (which makes this blog especially handy, really), I'm going to tell you about some of my dreams. Cause why not?
- To get published. You know I've finished my first novel, and I'm fairly certain I'm done with editing (unless someone says otherwise). I've finally had someone read the whole thing, and she absolutely loved it. She's told me that she hates me, and I'm thrilled that she's emotionally invested enough to do that. (She doesn't actually hate me, of course.) I have another person reading it, which is great. I'm still game to have more readers, so feel free to drop me a line if you're interested. I might start looking into a literary agent soon, and a few publishers. I'll keep you updated here!
- To design a clothing collection. I'm not particularly good at sewing, and I just don't like it, much to my mom's eternal chagrin. However, I do love designing. They're not particularly technical, and I don't draw croquis or anything, but I love coming up with new clothing designs. I would be fantastic to work with a brand and come out with a line, but as I've got no technical skills, I doubt anything would really come of this. It's still fun to do, though. Maybe one day I'll post some of my doodles.
- A doctorate degree. Yeah, I'm going to be in school until the end of time, but I want to be Dr. Sarah Springer, scientist extraordinaire. I really just want to be among the best in my field.
- To travel the world. Every single place I can physically step foot on, including Antarctica. I'd actually really, really love to go there, and I'd love to do it with my one-day job.
- To own a sailboat, which needs no more explanation.
So, yeah, that was fun. What kinds of big ol' awesome dreams are swirling around in your head? What gets you through sociology classes you don't take seriously because of the professor and his annoying fonts? What makes your life a better place aside from cupcakes and campfires?