Thursday, April 19, 2012

Time to celebrate!

My best friend officially turned twenty on the 16th, and while I already got her a present, we didn't get the chance to celebrate. Today was her awesome birthday adventure. There was food (so much!), and a Friends of the Library sale, and wandering, and cupcakes with sparklers, and singing. I'd call it a success.
 I don't even know how long we've been best friends for. Six years? I don't know. It's all good.
Real quick OOTD, too. We found a blue wall with some Astroturf, so I figured that that was as good a place as any for a picture.
Dress: Torrid | Sunglasses: Tilly's | Gold bangle: Claire's | Daisy necklace: Forever 21 | Bag: thrifted | Orange bracelet: gift from best friend above | Sandals: Payless
I hope everyone else had a gorgeous spring day and spent it outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment