Saturday, April 28, 2012

USA! USA! USA!



The title is irrelevant to everything but the sidewalk spray-painted with USA that caused us to chant. Really, Casey and I are always looking for an excuse to chant.
Anyway.
Let's start this post off with a bit of lusting, shall we? Because we went to the mall today and I saw these fantastic smoking slippers from Steve Madden, and I'm in love, and I came close to being in debt. They're just so perfect! I saw a black studded pair that I love more than the rest, but these pictures ought to suffice.

They're just so flawless. Find them here, here, and here. Perhaps you'll have an extremely benevolent streak and gift a girl a pair and know that she will wear them for the rest of her life. Haha.
We also made friends with an adorable pug puppy. She liked to chew on the pom-poms of my skirt, but I was totally okay with it because she was just too cute, and I was too charmed to care. Apparently, I will let anything particularly adorable chew on my clothes. This is important stuff to know.
I would have bought her and named her macaroni, but I'm pretty sure my cat would eat her. My cat isn't exactly nice, and she's bigger than that dog will ever be. She's kind of a bully.

Anyway, here's what I wore today.




Top: Forever 21 | Skirt: ASOS Curve | Sandals: Dollhouse via Marshall's | Orange bracelet: gift from Casey | Blue bangle: Fashionbug | Other bangles: Avenue | Ring: vintage. Also, it's made with petrified wood. | Bag: Nook Art, I think it's called? I'm not sure, the tag is fraying | Necklace: sort of vintage. I found it in my house. It has a mirror on the reverse side. | Gold pins: vintage | Pink pin: borrowed from my mom
Wow, that's a lot of stuff.
By the way, the skirt outlived my expectations. It's twirly, light (perfect-ish for a long walk through the desert, chanting things), and just looks awesome. I don't know I'm happy, okay? Let me have this.

No comments:

Post a Comment