Saturday, October 13, 2012

Do You Tip Your Cops?

I know it seems like I spend all of my time at the mall.
You'd be right, if it wasn't for the classes and whatnot. I swear, I've spent more time at the mall in the past three weeks than is likely healthy.
Today, it was with Casey. It was a prolific spree. Shockingly, neither of us spent too much. That was nice.
At Red Robin today, they were doing this cool thing, called Tips for Cops. The cops worked as waitstaff, basically, and all tips went to the Special Olympics. They make pretty decent waiters, if I do say so myself.
I got a free sandwich, too, since it's my birthday month. That was nice, too.
I feel like it made up for this week. Well, no. That implies that my week was unpleasant. Really, the only unpleasant thing was taking five and a half hours to get home (so. many. buses.) and the train breaking down one stop away from my normal station. That one didn't go too badly, though, since I decided to just go home, and ended up spending the afternoon making/eating chicken noodle soup with Casey.
Regardless, I like buying new things.
And let me tell you, I did just that.
Absolutely flawless sunglasses. Even if they're painfully 
expensive.



See, fezzes are cool!

Spinach-artichoke dip!

Falling in love with a patty melt.
Again.

Thrifted blouse, Forever 21 skirt, Fashionbug necklace, bracelet 
from Casey, MulberryxTarget bag

So. Many. Things!

But it's okay, I have Avengers pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment