Sunday, November 25, 2012

Br00tal00 (Best Not to Ask)

Yesterday was a long one, but definitely a good one.
Erika and I spent the first half of the day on the Boulevard, mostly perusing antique shops, getting haircuts (well, okay, she's the only one who got a haircut. I'm waiting), seeing if anyone was hiring (this one was just me), and eating Chinese food. These are the kinds of days we enjoy. The weather was much warmer than I would have liked, since it's, you know, November, but I made do by wearing my favorite dress out into the world.
But seriously, weather. Get your act together. Sheesh.
After spending a bit of time at her house (eating cheesecake, watching the Sex and the City movie (what?), and getting sort of fancified), we went to her boyfriend's house for a party. Apparently I do that now. Although, what I call a party was little more than a group of us sitting around in the den eating ceviche, taking quick jaunts to the grocery store to pick up more meat, returning to the den for discussions on The Avengers and Doctor Who, and watching Youtube videos. I choose to call this a party, though, even if a member of our group took a nap. Goes to show how she felt about our company.
Erika with her pretty new hairdo.





So good! I feel like we might become regulars. Or something. I 
dunno.




Really wish I'd thought to actually, you know, open this. It might 
either be uproariously funny or drier than the Sahara.
Because I'm who I am, I neither got pictures of the party, nor pictures of my outfit. Luckily for all of us, one of those mistakes was easy to fix and those pictures were easy to recreate. I apologize now for the less-than-stellar quality, and the fact that my room is still  a mess. Or, as I like to think of it, a niece-induced maelstrom.







Sweater: thrifted | Dress: eShakti | Tights: WalMart | Heels: Payless | Necklace: Charming Charlie | Ring: Icing | Purse: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment