Monday, November 19, 2012

Challenging

Okay, so, I think we all know that I love a good clothing-related challeng. Or a mediocre one. Trust that this one falls in the first category.
Enter: The Ways to Wear Challenge! If you want more information, go click the link and learn.
This month's challenge is a little black dress!
I have three entirely black dresses, one with polka-dots, and one that's half-black-half-grey. Out of these many dresses, only one really works under the LBD umbrella. Which, honestly, isn't that big an inconvenience for me. I mean, none of my adventures really call for one, but it's all good.
This dress counts as LBD and, well, black dress. Visual proof:
Dress: Forever 21 | Tights: Hue | Boots: Forever
The above is how I dressed to face the melee that is grocery shopping on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. We got our turkey and some pre-made pies (disappointingly enough) and hightailed it out of there before we could be swallowed alive by the crowd. Thank everything we don't have to go, say, Wednesday night. I'm not one for massive shopping crowds. Probably the main reason behind my absolute refusal to go do Black Friday sales.
Okay, it's really because I am not getting up at three in the morning or whatever for that. Not. Worth. It.
Anyway.
This is how I styled the above dress for the challenge, and whatever adventures might call for an LBD, as opposed to Simple Black Dress.
Dress, bag, boots: Forever 21 |  Stockings: Torrid
Photobomber: niece

Bracelet and ring: vintage | Necklace: Fashion Bug

Among my new favorite boots. So good it hurts.

So that, good readers, is my challenge look. Huzzuh! Now, if you have plans to do this challenge as well, you have till tomorrow to think up/photograph/submit something excellent. Hop to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment