It's almost December, and finally, things are starting to get chilly. I'm happy, and I'm ready for you, cold weather. Bring it.
Anyway, that cold weather, which we will call "December" provides lots of excuses to wear your new favourite coat, leather gloves, sparkly things, and pretty party dresses. So, to celebrate this lovely month of cold and sparkles, I'm doing a couple of lust lists. Today's list is all about keeping warm. Because seriously, guys, unless you're living in the opposite hemisphere, you're probably going to be cold.
Keep in mind that this list is incomplete. The missing items are: a mug full of cinnamon hot cocoa (cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. Do it), fleece blankets (the more the better), and those oh-so-excellent holiday movies. I might make a list of those. There's no telling.
- Sweater with Love from ASOS Curve — $45.73
- Peplum Coat (in oxblood) from ASOS Curve — $175.90
- Knotted Band Cloche from Forever 21 — $14.80
- Cable Knit Scarf with Pockets (in olive) from Forever 21 — $9
- Snuggly Surprise Hat (in grey) from Modcloth — $24.99
- Colorblock Raglan Sweater from Eloquii — $60
- Big Fish Umbrella from Modcloth — $27.99
- Snuggled Goods Scarf from Lulu's — $13
- Leather Cut-Out Heart Gloves from ASOS — $23.75
- Studded Lace-Up Boots from Lulu's — $49