Friday, November 9, 2012

Rainy Days are the Best Days

It's scientific fact.
Because it's cold and rainy and I actually have to go out into the world, I'm dressing as warmly as I ever do, minus the tremendous wool coat that I just can't wait to break out.
The green tea makes things warmer and fuzzier and generally 
nicer.
Sweater: Thrifted | Dress (as skirt): eShakti | Tights: WalMart | Boots: Payless
Now, I'm off to take Charlie to the vet (nothing bad, just a booster shot), assuming my brother is finished playing video games.
No, not assuming.
Hoping.
A lot.
Sigh.
Oh, and before I go: I gave a presentation in my Italian class (on Giuseppe Notarbartolo di Sciara. Google him if you're interested in marine biology) and didn't mess up! Cue proud moment. It was made nicer when the guy immediately after me did a presentation on spaghetti and meatballs, complete with samples on the class. Man, I love Italian.

No comments:

Post a Comment