Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Beware the Ice Cream Man

Today, we did a lot of walking. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, so we ran some errands before going to lunch, and then going to the Boulevard. I had some awesome ceviche.
Our wanderings weren't too exciting, but they did eventually lead to a wicked sunburn. It's only March and I'm already scorched.
I did end up buying two books from the Friends of the Library, and for $1.50 altogether. I'd call that a victory, even if my skin is calling the day a defeat.
What's in my bag? That would be: keys, sunglasses, ancient WalMart wallet, camera case, The Meaning of Night by Michael Cox, Forever 21 compact, notebook, pen, phone, and Baby Lips (not pictured, for whatever odd reason).
Books of the day!


Hipster.


Thanks, Casey.


Dress: Ross | Tights, watch: WalMart | Flats: Payless | Bag: Charlotte Russe | Hat, necklace: Forever 21 | Bangles: vintage | Sunglasses: c/o Firmoo.com

2 comments:

  1. J aime beaucoups la tenue violette collants rouges et chapeau,meme si je ne serais pas sur d osee ;o)

    ReplyDelete