Monday, March 4, 2013

Cherry Blossoms


I went to the mall today, but with a different person from the norm: my mom. It was pretty fun, and I made out like an earring bandit. Even though I can't even switch my earrings for another two weeks. Earring Purgatory, I'm tellin' ya.
I also wore a dress that decided to give me a ton of trouble, even though it doesn't usually. I need to figure out something to keep the bodice of this dress from gaping. Also, I wore shoes that were pinchy but cute, so they were ultimately worth it. I won't be wearing them for big adventures, though.
So, despite my troubles, it was a great day. Even the outside world was all kinds of cheerful. When we got home, we noticed that the cherry tree in the front yard was suddenly blooming, and it was wonderful.
Spring can totally make up for pinchy shoes and troublesome bodices.

Yeah, I took no time in going barefoot.


Dress: eShakti | Tights: WalMart | Shoes: Wanted | Bangles, clutch: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Tilly's | Ring: vintage | Headband: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment