Sunday, March 3, 2013

Till You Drop

My mom and I did a bit of shopping, which was nice. I think it was mostly to celebrate the fact that she's finally got her own car back (long story short: it didn't work, and now it does). We traipsed around town, bought a few things, and then came home.
The only real snafu was when we went to pay for a pair of shoes, only to discover that they were two different sizes. I would have gotten home, worn them, and been fully convinced that there was something wrong with my foot. I ended up getting a different pair, but still. Leave it to me to find a non-matching pair of shoes.
I also did quite a bit of driving! We're talking driving on the freeway, taking a roundabout (I hate roundabouts), and some three-point turns. I'm, like, a driving master now.
Which is a lie.
But just be cool and let me believe.


Top: Forever 21 | Skirt: Fashionbug | Tights: Hue | Shoes: DIY | Sunglasses: Tilly's | Watch: WalMart | Ring: Charming Charlie | Bag: MulberryxTarget

No comments:

Post a Comment