Saturday, March 9, 2013

Magic Lipstick



Yesterday was a good one. I spent the majority of the afternoon just entertaining my niece and nephews, and they are so easy to entertain. All Banana needs is a stuffed animal audience. The boys just need me to draw all the sharks their little hearts can handle.
I spent the evening with Erika and our friend Yesenia. Erika kind of spontaneously decided that it was a good night for Chinese, and so we went to the usual place. I showed them my magic lipstick, and they're converts. It's called Moodmatcher, and it's one colour in the tube, but shows up a completely different colour on skin. In addition to being a pretty colour, it lasts forever, and yes, it's magic.
After our kung pao shrimp and orange chicken, we made a quick run to the mall to get Erika and Yesenia some magic lipstick all for their very own.
Immediately after that, we went to pay a visit to the Kingyo boys while they practiced. I don't know why I always forget how good they are, because they are really good.
Erika tried to pressure/tease Beyrin into singing, and soon everyone in the room was doing the same. There was an impromptu show for us, and I was the only one to clap because I'm the only one with manners.
All in all, it was a great night, and I've converted my friends to the ways of magic lipstick.









Top: Forever 21 | Skirt: Fashionbug | Necklace: DIY


No comments:

Post a Comment