I'm overly excited about going to Sedona next month, and so is my mom. Well, mostly, she's excited about maxi dresses. I, however, just want a bunch of sundresses and boots with good traction and backpacks. That's my ideal adventure gear. I mean, I wore a dress in Yellowstone. Skirts don't alter my Girl Scout abilities.
Don't worry, though, I also plan on sneakers and shorts and tee-shirts. And that cool coral tee with the studs? I may just try my hand at DIYing that.
Truth be told, though? I probably won't get much of a chance at hiking or anything, but I'm excited nonetheless. I've been to Arizona, but never to Sedona. I hear it's really cool, though.
I dunno, I think I'm just getting a bit stir-crazy.
- Blue Floral Skater Dress from ASOS Curve—$63.18
- Studded tank (in coral) from ASOS Curve—$29.93
- Floral High-Low dress from Forever 21—$27.80
- Points of Interest Necklace from Lulu's—$15
- Solar Flare Necklace from Lulu's—$17
- Millie Polka-Dot Backpack from Ruche—$65.99
- Metallic Heel Booties from Forever 21—$32.80
- Fun Time Sandals from ASOS—$58.19
- Polka-Dot Chambray Dress from eShakti—$59.95
- Lemongrass Lace Crossbody Bag from Plasticland—$78