Sunday, May 13, 2012

Celebrate Your Mother.

Seriously, guys.
I'm also pretty sure you should be doing your field assignments instead of watching Benedict Cumberbatch be flawless Sherlock. Or maybe that's just me.
Anyway, here's what I wore on an exciting trip to the grocery store.



Dress: Ross | Sandals that you can barely see, unfortunately: Payless | Purse: Charlotte Russe | Sunglasses: Tilly's | Matryoshka necklace: Forever 21.
I just love this sweet little necklace! Everyone needs Russian nesting dolls in their lives, and on their necks.
Happy Mother's Day! Go bake your mom some cookies or lemon bars or something, and be her favourite child for the day.
Also, since it is Mother's Day: I love you , Mom! You've always been really good at hiding that cape, but we all know that you're a superhero. All of those good pieces of me come from you, I'm sure of it. So thank you for being half of my genetic code, and my favourite superhero. You really are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment