Friday, May 11, 2012

We're Going to the Hukilau!

Not really. That's just a song that I was forced to dance to when I was a Girl Scout.
Since I probably won't be able to get a good outfit post till Thursday or so (and this is solely because I don't have a life), have a couple pictures of me and Casey being dweebs.

Let's ignore my face and the blurriness, okay? Let's just do that.
And, I guess this can count as an outfit post, so, uh... Yeah.
Flowers: Dollar Tree. Yeah. | Tee-shirt: Wal-Mart | Dress: Ross | Sandals: Payless | Sunglasses: Venice beach a while ago.
If I'm lucky, I might get to hang out with my friend Erika this afternoon, and if we're all lucky, I can show to you guys that I do, in fact, spend time with people who aren't related to me/Casey.
Oh, and random side note: I recently got an iProduct, and that means I have Instagram now. You can follow me if you like, just go pay a visit to starlithorizon.
And on another note: if you found me through my submission on Tumblr, then heeeeyyyy.
Okay, so I'm off to make a smoothie and put off doing my homework. Enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment