Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Flat Out Run

Let me tell you, today's outfit was not made for running. Skirts just laugh at you while you pound pavement, and you know that they are intentionally making you life suck.
Luckily, some lovely strangers held the bus for me.
Anyway, I just thought I should share my outfit today, which was weirdly...professional? I don't know, I wore a blazer.



Blouse: thrifted | Skirt: Fashion Bug | Blazer: Forever 21 | Necklace: Fashion Bug | Bangles: Forever 21 | Orange bracelet: Casey | Ring: vintage or something | Shoes: vintage, and six bucks, and obnoxiously comfortable | Sunglasses: Tilly's
I am disappointed in myself for not getting a better shot of these sunglasses, but rest assured, they are wonderful. Cat-eyes with a little rhinestone bow on one corner. I really ought to take a picture of my sunglasses collection one of these days, even though it's still pretty small. Whatever, I still love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment