Monday, February 11, 2013

Freedom Round My Neck

I recreated my Saturday outfit after all, except I wore less jewelry and my combat boots today instead.
My mom and I went to Dollar Tree, where I found myself some Spree (yeah!) and yet another mildly tacky figurine for my bookshelf. I put the lamest/greatest stuff up there, I swear. I also found a trinket box that's actually cute, so no one cares about that.
Also, I got some Fish McBites from McDonald's. They're one of the only things I'll eat from there, simply cause I'm just not a McDonald's fan. Fish McBites, mochas, and anything ice cream. An odd combination, not gonna lie. Just know that I don't enjoy them at the same time. I have limits.
And that's it.
Always with the heart sweater.
Can't stop, won't stop. Ever.


Sweater, blouse, boots: Forever 21 | Skirt: Fashionbug | Tights: WalMart | Necklace: Hot Topic | Watch: gift from mom | Ring: Charming Charlie | Cuff: vintage
Rinaldo the Rhino.


Sherry the Glitter Owl.
I ought to show off the random collection of stuff decorating my bookshelf one of these days. Also my desk. It's great.
(I also finally wrote up an About Me page, if you haven't seen it already. I just spend a lot of time talking about clothes and ridiculous names for things. Basically, you can think of it as my blog condensed in a few paragraphs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment