Friday, February 15, 2013

30x30 2.0 Recap

I know I finished a while ago, but I've only just gotten around to posting this. I saw Dani's and figured, "Hey, I ought to do that too." And so I did.
These pictures are all scrambled, because chronological  order 
is for fools.
I couldn't get enough of: black. Lots of black.
I mean wow I wore a lot of black. Also sweaters.

I could have lived without: the sweater dress, leggings, red-white-and-blue top, and blazer.
I love all of these items, but I guess I haven't ever worn them often enough to justify their existence in this challenge. The blazer was especially difficult—I found myself forcing it on one day because I was nearing the end and I still hadn't worn it. The weather was much too cold for something so light, but I made do, I guess.

My favourite outfits: 6, 7, 11, 21, 23.

My least favourite outfits: 2, 27.

30x30 MVPs: black eyelet skirt and grey sweater.
You can be sure that I will wear both of those until they fall apart at the seams. I never knew that I loved that grey sweater so much, but now I do, and I will never take it for granted again.

For the most part, I enjoyed this. I took a slightly more leisurely approach this time around, but I sort of wish I'd just powered through in thirty days. Otherwise, it's not as much fun for me. Next time, though!
Finally, be sure to check out Dani (who finished a few days ago) and Jess (who's still in (we believe in you, Jess!)) because they are awesome and did this challenge with me.

3 comments:

  1. I think this looks like so much fun! I so should have joined in. ;)

    You did well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wouldn't be surprised if there was another in June, you should definitely join in if there is!

      Delete
    2. I'll keep my eyes and ears open then!

      Delete