Sunday, December 16, 2012

Undici

My mom and I started our Christmas shopping today (I know, we're cutting it awfully close, but we just live life on the edge), and I'm one present short of being done. That's a nice feeling.
Although, if I'm being really honest, I think I might be two presents short. There's a copper bag at Target that  might be for me. And from me.
It's best if you don't question it.
30x30 Items:
Sweater: thrifted | Dress: Avon
Other stuff:
Bag: MulberryxTarget | Watch: mom | Bangles: vintage | Tights: WalMart | Boots: Forever 21
Two quick notes about this outfit: I've had it in my head for about a month, and I'm so pleased that it turned out the way I thought it would, and I really ought to stop calling this my Beatnik Sweater. Even if it makes me feel like I should snap instead of applaud and maybe wear a beret.
Oh, who am I kidding?
Beatnik Sweaters for life!
(I keep forgetting to link you all to Jess and Dani for their 30x30 looks. I highly suggest you ease my pain and click those links. Ease your pain too, the pain at not knowing just how glorious these ladies are. Because they are.)

4 comments:

  1. We're waiting to shop until we get to Philly. THAT is cutting it close present-shopping-wise. Oh wellsies. And I love your beatnik sweater, although I could never wear one like that because of the turtleneck-type situation going on, but it looks amazing on you. Go you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what you call the Danger Zone. Haha. It works, though.
      And thank you! It's one of my favourite thrift finds, right up there with my grey sweater that I definitely overwear. But then, the best time to wear a (striped or otherwise) sweater is all the time.

      Delete
  2. My favourite presents are the ones I buy for myself, I often loudly thank myself for my generosity. ;P

    Love the bag, but I love the Beatnik Sweater even more. I definitely think you need a beret and some thick black frames to complete the look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the best.
      Thanks! And it's quickly become one of my favourite things. Maybe I need to indulge in my inner Beatnik.

      Delete