Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sette

Tonight was the Bolouvard's big holiday to-do, and while it wasn't much, it was a lot of fun. Erika and I went, and her boyfriend tagged along, and there was free cocoa, an elf on stilts, six years spent in front of a light display taking pictures, the last of the free popcorn, a tour of the Western Hotel, and Chinese food.
A condensed/accurate look at the evening.
Man, I'm tired.


Snow! Just kidding, they're suds.


Ice sculptures!




Close-up of the pretty light things happening in and on the MOAH.




I don't even know anymore.






I spend so much time on the Metrolink that I felt like the 
miniature version was laughing at me.




30x30 Items:
Starry blouse: Forever 21 | Skirt: Fashion Bug
Other Stuff:
Barrettes: Target | Coat: Ross | Tights: WalMart | Boots: Forever 21 | Bangles: vintage | Watch (can you even see it?): gift from mom | Necklace: Fashion Bug | Clutch: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment