Monday, December 31, 2012

Five Things: 2012

I thought I'd round this year out with five things that have happened to me in 2012. Because I know you care.
Deeply.
1. I did some traveling, and it was amazing. I went to some new places, some old places, and all of it was perfect. I don't think it's a big secret that I am continually under the influence of wanderlust (at the same time, I doubt it's common knowledge on here), and I'm always happy to go somewhere different. Even if it's a museum twenty minutes away, or a national park two days away. I can only hope that I'll get half as many amazing opportunities in 2013!
I love the Arizona desert.




2. I adopted Charlie, who has continued to get bigger and bother/adore Angel and take up all the space on my bed. I'm okay with all of this, though. Even the whole climbing-on-my-clothes thing.
3. I've developed unhealthy attachments to various TV/radio shows and movies, and their collective actors and writers. The list is long, continually growing longer. This is me, regretting nothing:
4. I've made new friends, reconnected with old friends, and continued to make people look at me strangely while in the company of close friends.
Erika, aka Snowflake. Because she is a special 
one.

Casey, aka the Tony Stark to my Bruce Banner (science bros!).
5. I've passed all my classes, enjoyed the company of some amazing classmates, and learned a new skill (o due).
My year has been awesome, and I can only hope that 2013 will continue with that trend. And I hope that everyone else has had an excellent year!
Huzzuh!

2 comments: