Sunday, February 10, 2013

Plus One

Yesterday, I did a handful of things. I did homework at Casey's (where we both berated the teacher more than was necessary for being bad at online classes), and played far too much Temple Run to be socially acceptable.
I also went to Erika's house for a party, where I was fed Colombian empanadas. You don't even know how much I love them. I might have a new favourite food. I also played far too much Temple Run to be socially acceptable. But, to even out the social ineptitude, I talked to people. We also enjoyed a horrifically bad horror movie that ended a lot more interestingly than I'd anticipated. One point for the movie! It was A Haunting in Salem, and I am extremely disappointed that it didn't end the way I was expecting.
I forgot to take a picture of my outfit, but I'll be sure to recreate it again in the near future. It was a good one.
Today, I went to WalMart with my mom. That's been the full extent of it.
Banana, Puka, and I are fabulous. 
Does anyone else remember that fantastic cartoon movie, 
AnastasiaDid anyone else get it a couple of years ago? Does 
anyone else watch it regularly?
Didn't think so.
Top: Forever 21 (gift from mom) | Skirt: Fashion Bug | Sunglasses: Image | Flats I keep forgetting to include in the actual picture: Payless
Also, I've gotten three Baby Lips in two days. Guys, a life tip: don't ever buy Baby Lips. You will end up trying to buy them all. They're just too perfect. Especially Cherry Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment