Sunday, July 8, 2012

Five Things

Since I am the kind of person that I am (you're welcome for that, by the way), I thought I'd give you guys a post and let you in on what makes your dear blogger friend tick.
And, okay, yeah, maybe I just felt like posting something that wasn't an outfit. Sshhh...

So, without further ado: Five Things You Might Be Interested in Knowing About Your Blogger. You can mentally change the name as you see fit.


  1. I collect sunglasses. And rubber ducks. And nail polish. No, seriously!
  2. After getting rid of a few of them, I now own over 155 books.
  3. Charlie is named after Charlie Gordon from Flowers for Algernon. That is my absolute favourite book, and no matter how many times I read it, it absolutely kills me.
  4. Fall is my favourite season, not only because that's when my birthday is (Halloween babies holla! (Never saying holla again)), but also because I absolutely love school supplies and getting dressed up in the fall. It's mostly the school stuff, though.
  5. It doesn't matter where I am, who I'm with, or what time it is: I will always sing along to "Bohemian Rhapsody."
You can expect a more normal post soon, maybe tomorrow, but for now, I just thought I'd be a bit cheesy and offer you guys some random little trivia. I like random little trivia.
Also, have some pictures of Charlie. I know you want them. He's adorable, okay?

And finally, because I know you're all terribly interested (right?) here's a quick recap of my Fourth of July: my mom and her friends quilted (even through the fireworks), while my friend and I hopped in her car and drove out to find the best places to watch the two fireworks shows my town has. They were great. The traffic? Not so much. I still don't understand how a town like mine even has traffic!
Oh, and I'm done with my English class (finally)!
Enjoy this fairly pointless post. It'll be back to normal soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment