Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fourteen

Erm, so I didn't get an outfit photo today. Sorry. But, I did take a lot of pictures. I basically wore a repeat outfit anyway, so it works. I wore this dress and these sandals.
Let's look at a face that isn't mine today, though, shall we?

Bag: Claire's | Sunglasses: Tilly's



She falls in love with food all the time.

Our hideout has awesome acoustics. Perfect for spontaneous
performances of "Bohemian Rhapsody."


Casey and I went to the farmer's market for the first time in three weeks. It was bizarre—we go so often that we like to think that we're friends with half of the vendors. Well, some of them. Like, five.
Anyway.
We wandered, had lunch at the nice little place called Juice Box (expensive, but delicious. It evens out, I think), met up with Erika and her boyfriend (actually, they found us sitting in an alcove to beat the heat), and had frozen yogurt. I love frozen yogurt, and Casey loves all things gummy. We also sang in our hideout and spent a bit of time at an open mic night. We didn't actually catch any of the open mic part, but we'll try again.
Thursdays have missed us.
We'll back to our regularly scheduled outfit posts tomorrow. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment