Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Twenty-Five

Today, I hung out with Erika. We spent the first chunk of the afternoon at her house, playing games on my iPad/her iPhone (right, cool story), eating ravioli, and finding places to hang pictures. We also: went to my house, chilled on the porch with music and iced tea with fancy ice cubes (I made raspberry/mint. Find some extra great ideas here!) in mason jars, a trip to Wal-Mart to pick up her pictures and some cheesecake, and a great many pictures taken.
This, dear folks, is what summer is all about. Spending your evenings drinking awesome iced tea with friends. I know what I'm doing until fall.

Seriously, guys, best iced tea ever. 

Erika and a knock-off Otter Pop. Ye-uh.



Guys, I love my Banana.

Mini slices of cheesecake? Yes, please! I could live on
cheesecake!
Dress: Forever 21 | Shoes: Payless | Sunglasses: Claire's
Quick note about the iced tea: it's just simple refrigerator tea. I put five teabags (black mango tea) into the pitcher (I'd say it holds about a gallon...ish) and let it steep in the fridge overnight. It was in there for sixteen hours, minimum, and it turned out gloriously. I'm probably going to try sun tea next!

No comments:

Post a Comment