Friday, June 29, 2012

Twenty-Seven

Do you guys remember the days back when I took decent pictures at a decent hour and posted things while the sun was still up?
Yeah, me neither. Tomorrow, though.
Camisole: Old Navy | Skirt: Forever 21 | Sandals: Payless
I don't have much of an excuse, either. I slept in blissfully late, made a huge dent in Frankenstein (which I absolutely must finish by Sunday. I can do it!), swam, and had Arnold Palmers all over the place. I'll just say that the Arnold Palmers took up all of my time, okay?
Also, since my oldest niece is staying with us for a bit and is sleeping in my room, my room has become Land of the Perpetual Mess. I ought to tidy up again. Soon.
Finally: since this project is coming to an end (say it ain't so!), it's time I start planning other stuff, right? Let me know if there's anything that you might be interested in seeing me do/write about/mess up horribly (I'll try not to, promise)! I'm always looking for new ideas. Also, I'm planning on doing a small, bright-and-happy little Get to Know Your Blogger post, so if there's anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask! There should be some relatively interesting stuff next month, even if I'm a relatively boring person.

No comments:

Post a Comment