Friday, June 22, 2012

Twenty-One

Things I am currently putting off: my essay, rereading Frankenstein, and cleaning my room. Le sigh.
To cheer myself up/distract myself from my procrastination, I decided to wear my favourite skirt and my favourite sandals. The sandals are slowly falling apart. I might need to superglue them together or something. Anything to keep them each in one piece!



Camisole: Old Navy | Skirt: ASOS Curve | Necklace, bangles: Forever 21 | Sandals: Marshall's
And, because I can, I'm going to tell you that this is my favourite nail polish, ever. OPI's "Ocean Love Potion." It's the most expensive nail polish I've ever bought, at almost ten dollars, so I'm determined to use it up and love it forever. But I really just meant to say that it matches my room. Oh, well, tangents are for cool kids. So is knitting.
It's too hot to think logically. I need another Otter Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment