Saturday, June 2, 2012

Two

Yesterday was spent swimming, and my hair thanked me for it, sort of. It's a horrible mess (sorry, guys), but I like the way it looks (even sorrier, guys). Summer makes my hair happy.
Or something like that.
Today was spent watching sitcoms and eating ice cream with Casey. It was also spent contemplating naptime and wanting Chinese food. I'm livin' large this summer.



Dress: Forever 21| Necklace: thrifted, and broken. Meh. | Bracelets: Forever 21 | Ring: vintage-ish | Sandals: Marshall's
My face might vaguely suggest looking put-together, but let's let my hair put that idea to rest. I like it, though, okay? Any excuse to be lazy. Oh, and my lipstick is "Siren" by Revlon. I love orange lipstick, so much.
So that's it for today. Hopefully I'll get some Chinese food tonight. All I know for sure is that I'm spending the rest of the day writing, watching Doctor Who, and listening to so much Cold War Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment