Thursday, June 28, 2012

Twenty-Six

I count today as successful. I made sun tea (which will be joining forces with some lemonade tomorrow and becoming an Arnold Palmer), spent a great deal of time at the pool, and got my mom into Doctor Who. I'm a nerd, but I'm a devoted nerd. We watched the first two episodes, and the entire time, I'm thinking, I love Rose! I love the Doctor! I love Mickey! I love Jax! Suffice it to say that I love that show, and if you've never seen it, then change that. Seriously. It's streaming on Netflix and it's on BBC and there is nothing stopping you, guys.


Skirt: made by my mom | Tee: Lane Bryant | Shoes: Payless | Headband: Forever 21
My mom always comments on my hair. See, it likes to do its own thing when it gets wet and I let it air dry. In these pictures, my hair is (still) wet from the pool and while you can't see it, it's quite curly right now. Sometimes it's pin-straight, sometimes I get perfect ringlets. Do you know what I do with it? Wash it, condition it, wring out the extra water on the ends, sleep on it. It does what it wants, and honestly, I'm totally cool with that.
Also, side note, expect something really awesome on Sunday. And, okay, awesome isn't quite the best word to describe it, but it's the vaguest, and I want to see if anyone can guess what's going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment