Saturday, June 16, 2012

It's Only For a Few Days!

Sorry I didn't post an outfit yesterday. I kind of forgot in the haze of a cold and an essay that I really don't want to do. Unfortunately, I can't even promise one later today. Or for the next few days. I'm going to Carpinteria from Sunday till Wednesday, and I don't think I'll be taking my laptop. That just means that you can either expect one really long post Wednesday night/Thursday afternoon, or a bunch of regular-sized posts. Either way, expect stuff around Wednesday night or Thursday afternoon. Till then, I'll be sure to post stuff on Instagram, so you can live vicariously and fall in love with Carpinteria just a little bit.
To tide you over, I'll post a hair tutorial tonight. And until then, here's a picture of a cuttlefish, because cuttlefish are adorable.
Expect a few random inspiration posts throughout the week. Or don't. It's your mind. See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment