Thursday, January 3, 2013

Diciannove

Today was dull. Just some errands, basically.
And now that I have worn clothes and gone out into the world (and blogged about it), I'm off to sleep this cold away. That's all I ever want to do when I'm sick. Well, that, and drink scalding hot tea. That one will have to wait, though.


30x30 Items:
Tee: Old Navy | Skirt: mom's
Other stuff:
Sunglasses, collar: Charming Charlie | Bag: Target | Tights: WalMart | Shoes: Vans
The thing about this tee-shirt is that I really, really want to wear it to the Long Beach Aquarium. And stand in front of the hanging blue whale and have pictures taken of both the whale, and me in my whale tee, and it would be a whale of a good time.
And that's why you should never discuss clothes under the influence of a cold, guys. Things get a little weird.
(As ever, go check out Dani and Jess and be happy.)

2 comments:

  1. Hope your cold gets better soon. Love that t-shirt and necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete