Tuesday, January 29, 2013

(Once) Master Flautist

So, my life is boring. Still.
All I've done lately is write, watch my cat fly around the living room (almost literally, sometimes), and sleep. And that is precisely how it should be.
Anyway, today's musical challenge is quick and easy. That would be: a song I can play on an instrument!
You all should know that, if you give me a piano, glockenspiel, or a xylophone, I will play "Happy Birthday To You" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Every. Single. Time. They're basically all I know how to play. I used to play the flute, and I used to be quite good at it, but that was years ago and I've since given it to my aunt.
So...
Yeah.
As a consolation prize, here's one of the songs I've been listening to way too much lately. Enjoy. Or don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment