Thursday, January 17, 2013

Unexpectedly

Today's music task is a song that no one would expect me to love. I chose "Stupid Boy" by T. Mills. His music is generally more crass than anything I listen to, but I think that 70% of why I love his music is because I like him as a person. I've met him three times, and every time, he's been nothing but sweet to me. I love it. I also love the fact that my niece laments the fact that I've met him and she hasn't, even though I'm not sure how I feel about her listening to his music.
I don't know, it's just not something I ordinarily would listen to, so I think that makes it unexpected. Although, once, I was talking to a friend about punk music, and it absolutely shocked her that I really love it. So, that begs the question: what on earth do people think I listen to?
And, because I can, I'm posting a picture of me with him. Revel in it, and the giant bug bite on the side of my nose. I was covered in bites that summer. It wasn't any fun. The show, however, was.

No comments:

Post a Comment