Friday, January 18, 2013

Ventotto

I'm coming down with yet another cold, which sucks.
Nevertheless, I braved the world with Erika and a whole bunch of cough drops. We went to our Chinese restaurant, wandered a bit, got cupcakes, and watched an open mic performance.
Now that I'm home, I'm playing "Miracle Mile" on repeat. It's gotten to a slightly obnoxious point, probably, but you know. Can't stop, won't stop.


Erika demanded a tea photo. I was happy to oblige.
30x30 Items:
Dress, blazer: Forever 21
Other stuff:
Necklace, bangles: Charming Charlie | Tights: WalMart | Shoes: Vans
And, today's song is one that describes me. I had trouble with this one, but I think, after a lot of careful consideration, I've found the perfect song.

2 comments:

  1. Ew. I hate colds. I do hope you recover soon! Chinese food and cupcakes make everything better.

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete