Monday, January 21, 2013

Ventinove

I went driving today, which was only mildly terrifying, thankyouverymuch.
So, real quick: here's what I wore.
30x30 Items:
Tee: Lane Bryant | Skirt: ASOS Curve
Other stuff:
Shoes, jacket: Forever 21 | All jewelry: Charming Charlie | Tights: WalMart | Sunglasses: Tilly's | Bag: MulberryxTarget
Now, I've got three days worth of music tasks to catch you up on. Not sorry.
A song I used to love but now hate: "Some Nights" by fun. I love the song, but I just really hate that Autotune chunk in the middle.
A song I often hear on the radio: I don't know, uh, something by One Direction? I don't listen to radio much, or whatever. I'm lame.
And finally, a song I wish I heard on the radio: "Santa Ana Winds" by Cold War Kids. Solely for the fact that I love them, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment