Sunday, January 27, 2013

Round and Round

So, today I did a lot of things. Namely, I got dressed, took way too many pictures of my face and my new favourite sunglasses, played favourites with my jackets, and drove. In traffic. A lot.
Yeah.


Jacket, top: Forever 21 | Skirt: Fashion Bug | Tights: WalMart | Boots: Forever | Sunglasses: Image
And, you know, music task of the day: a song I want at my funeral. I'm actually really glad that I wrote this up after driving; otherwise, it would feel like tempting fate. Even if I did a pretty good job, thankyouverymuch.
The song is "The Lark Ascending," by Ralph Vaughan Williams. It's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard, so...yep.
Also, a quick note. Next month will be the wonderful Fatshion February, and it will officially be my third. I'll be posting here, and my tumblr, so you can't miss me wearing clothes in February. Let me know if you'll be joining me! It won't serve much purpose, but I like knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment