Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Get Your Life Sorted!

Hooray! It's Marvelous Monday Wednesday! This would have gone up on Monday, but I was traveling from Sedona to Tucson, so today it is. If you're new here and don't know what Marvelous Monday is (even if it's on a Wednesday), go right over here and learn things.
This week's theme: inspired by each other!
The subtheme: inspired by Sian!
Hopefully, you all are very well aware that Sian is pretty awesome. Let's look through some of her stellar outfits:


Seriously, her style is too cool. She mixes tough black with crazy colours, punches up otherwise drab pieces with her own signature studded tough-girl thing, and has green hair. If anything else is necessary in life, then I don't know what it is anymore, I'm too enthralled by Sian's gorgeous hair.
Here's my take:
This jacket, much like Sian, makes everything tough and I like
that.

Sterling silver and (real!) opal earrings for twelve bucks from
Sedona!

Lipstick is Rimmel, Lasting Finish by Kate, in 04.
Top, jacket: Forever 21 | Skirt: made by mom | Leggings: WalMart | Boots: Forever | Earrings: Sedona
I hereby formally apologize for the state of my bed and my hair. I mean, I'm not even unpacked yet, guys. I've been sleeping and taking finals. It will all be better next time, I promise.
Anyway, go check out some inspiring and inspired ladies!

12 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love what you came up with. I love how your style peeks through, too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole look! I'd totally wear this, especially that jacket, love the studs. I need to shop more at forever21 if they make cute jackets and shirts like these. And you may not know this, but my favourite gemstone is opal, so even your earrings are very me. :)

    I hope you had a great time in Sedona. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny! I absolutely love opal. It is, by far, the coolest stone. Haha.
      Thanks! I'm pleased that you thought so. :)
      And I did! I'll be doing a post (at least one, I took so many pictures it's obnoxious) soon!

      Delete
  3. I think you did a great job and the outfit looks great and i can see both your styles in it. I really love the opal earrings that you are wearing too, dang there were only 12 dollars what a great deal!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad about that. :)
      And they were a steal, and on sale for less than half the price. I was so stoked. I really wish I could remember the name of the shop, since it was the cheapest one we'd been to in Sedona, and full of all kinds of cool goodies.

      Delete
  4. You look gorgeous; you and Sian both have *amazing* style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a good job of capturing Sian's style, and I love your earrings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm honestly stoked that you think I did a good job of it!

      Delete
  6. I'm a total Sian fan, too. She brings that fantastic fuck-you I do what I want beauty of punk fashion to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! We're all in consensus about the wonderfulness of Sian. :)

      Delete