Thursday, May 9, 2013

Kool-Aid

I'm sure you've all heard of Cult of California by this point, and if not, then fix that. Now. Seriously. They're this amazing, independent plus brand that I want filling my closet. And, once you've checked out their stuff, I'm sure you'll agree.
Anyway, they've recently hit a bit of a snafu regarding their Summer 2013 line, and have since sought the help of friends, enthusiasts and customers in the form of a Kickstarter campaign.
They have some awesome stuff up for grabs if you back ($100 gets you a dress and buttons and fuzzy feelings, which is cool).

Independent brands are great. Independent brands that cater to plus sizes are amazing, and need to be kept in the world. I'm still too broke to contribute (soon, though, I swear it!), so I'm doing my part by spreading the news like that Kool-Aid you shouldn't be drinking.
If you have a bit of cash to spare, then go for it. And I'm sure sharing this project, and the brand, wouldn't be too bad an idea, either.

Plus, they're based in LA, and I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment