Friday, May 3, 2013

Will You Bring Food?

Yesterday was fun, even if it was spent in a partial haze from exhaustion. Sometimes, it's just impossible to get your brain to slow down, especially when you quite distinctly have to get up in two and a half hours. So I ended up sleeping in and meeting Casey at the Bolevard in the afternoon. Bolstered with coffee, we wandered around as usual and did our thing.
We spent a good long while hanging out with a friend before heading to the Underground Lounge. Casey was excited cause she's an official grown-up; I was excited cause I was allowed in at all and was promised snacks. I've since discovered that I actually really like fried pickles.
That's really the full extent of my interesting day. I came home, ate dinner, and crashed much earlier than usual.
On a barely related note, I've brought my purple dress back into circulation. That's the best sign that the weather has been lovely. Well, here, at least.
Thank you, Casey.




Four-in-the-morning manicures are a thing, right?


The lounge also doubles as a cosmic bowling alley.


Dress: Torrid | Backpack, sunglasses, bangle, necklace: Forever 21 | Scarf: Fashionbug | Shoes: vintage

2 comments:

  1. I love that moment in the year when you rediscover your warm weather clothes! Love that dress, the colour is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely the best. We're nearing the days when I start wearing my summer uniform, and I am so excited! :)
      And thank you!

      Delete