Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Arnold Palmers on the Secret Menu

I spent today with Erika. And yesterday. And Monday. It's actually been a lot of fun, though, so don't count on me getting bored. We have some adventures planned for next week, too, so there's that to look forward to.
Today, we went to the mall, and oh dear everything, I should not have gone to the mall. I bought two dresses nothing of import from eShakti yesterday, and then quite a bit of stuff today. I got a great outfit that I can't wait to debut, though, some excellent heels, and a couple pairs of sunglasses. Oh, and two pairs of thigh-highs! I'm so excited because now I don't have to deal with tights all the time and one pair is black lurex, and that's reason enough to be thrilled, don't you think?
Also, for fun, I thought do do a What's In My Bag post. It's fun for me, at least. I don't even know.
 What's in my bag at any given moment: camera (and case), learner's permit, wallet (from Avenue, years ago), notebook and pencil, house key, mirror, cell phone, lip balm (this one is huckleberry), and sunglasses (Claire's).
The wear is starting to show on my favourite bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment