Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Rembrandt 2.0



Top: thrifted | Belt: Fashion Bug | Skirt: Forever 21 | Bangles: Forever 21 | Ring: Icing | Shoes: Payless | Necklace: Fashion Bug
Some girl on the bus afternoon told me that she "liked my swag." I decided that it was about time someone noticed!
Just kidding, that word annoys me. Almost as much as the dreaded YOLO! cry. For the love of it all, stop it.
Anyway.
I spent nearly two hundred dollars this evening on supplies for my drawing class. With a coupon. And 15% discount. Seriously, this class had better turn me into some sort of wunderkind with charcoal. Although, honestly, it doesn't matter. It'll be fun, and I have all of this stuff to play with. I'm so excited about that class!
Italian, on the other hand, might prove a bit more difficult. Despite the fact that it's closer to French than anything, and that I remembered more French that I thought I did, and that I latched onto the alphabet pretty quickly, I'm pretty sure I left that class with less knowledge of the Italian language than when I walked in.
Oh, well, I have sixteen weeks to learn...something.

No comments:

Post a Comment