Monday, August 6, 2012

Day Ten: Whoops, No Pictures!

We had a very chill morning, basically made up of me and Casey watching videos on YouTube. Around two, we drove to this little town, called Midway, for whitewater rafting. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures from that adventure. Hopefully I'll get the one that the guide took of us soon, but no promises for that to happen in the near future. Sorry.
Real quick, though, some cool information about Midway. Well, I think it's cool. On the way to the river, the guide told us about how Midway is essentially the second version of itself; the first is in the reservoir. I think that underwater towns are hideously cool. I'd love to check it out one day.
Anyway.
The rafting itself was easy enough, and really fun. I nearly fell in near the end, though, when we hit the bank a bit too hard. Everyone managed to catch me, luckily. I wouldn't have minded, but for the rocks. That would have hurt.
Of course, since Casey had us sit at the front of the raft (now I don't think I'd be able to sit anywhere else), I got soaked. It's cool, since it felt awesome.
We had dinner at the condo in our pajamas, and Casey and I watched more videos after packing up our things and most of the things that belonged in the car.
I'd call it a successful last day, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment